Conferences, Seminar, Symposia & Workshops
- One day Workshop on ‘Strong Motion Studies and Selection of Ground Motions for Non-Linear Time History Analysis’ will be held in the Department of Earthquake Engineering, IIT Roorkee, on 16th December 2019.
- “16th Symposium on Earthquake Engineering”, 20 - 22, December 2018
- “A New Perspective on Natural Hazard, Risk & Insurance, A workshop on challenges and innovations”, 02 May 2018
Short Term Courses
- “Seismic Design and Safety Evaluation of Concrete Gravity Dams, Training Program under DRIP program of CWC Delhi”, CEC, IIT Roorkee (September 11-14, 2019)
- Department of Earthquake Engineering has organized 3-Day International course on "Recent Advances in Bridge Design and Construction". Two Eminent professors from NGI, Norway and several national technical experts delivered their talk to the participants. Participants came from various national government angencies like Railway board, RVNL, NHAI etc., (07 - 09 August 2019)
- “Seismic Design and Safety Evaluation of Concrete Gravity Dams, Training Program under DRIP program of CWC Delhi”, CEC, IIT Roorkee (01 - 03 November 2018)
- “Seismological Aspects related to Design of Concrete Gravity Dams, Training Program under DRIP program of CWC Delhi”, CEC, IIT Roorkee (29 - 31 October 2018)
- The inaugural lecture of ‘Hudson Memorial Lecture Series’ entitled "D.E. HUDSON: AN OPUS IN EXPERIMENTAL EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING" will delivered by Prof Mihailo Trifunac in Department of Earthquake Engineering, IIT Roorkee on 16th December.
- Dr. Svetlana Brzev, Adjunct Professor, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, delivered a lecture on "Earthquake Resistant Design of Masonry Building- The State of Art". (May 9th, 2019)
- 16th Symposium on Earthquake Engineering, IIT Roorkee (20-22 November, 2018).